The Chan Chich Lodge Deluxe Cottages are built on top of the Main Plaza of the Mayan Temple the property protects. The thatched roofs of the cottages were inspired by traditional Mayan architecture. Each cottage is situated just a short walk from the main lodge.
Enjoy native tropical landscape views from your wrap around veranda with hammock, chairs, and futon for lounging.
In our jungle environment we offer you a rare opportunity to unplug and enjoy the sounds of howler monkeys and birdsong.
Due to our fragile eco-system, we ask that you use the biodegradable products we provide, or bring your own biodegradable soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
Deluxe Cottage Amenities:
- 2 queen size beds or 1 king sized bed (depending on cabana) with hand-crafted mosquito netting and natural eucalyptus fibre-cotton blended linens to enhance your sleep experience. (occupancy 2-4 adults)
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious en suite bathroom with lighted mirrors, double sinks, toilet and bidet, and double-headed rain shower with biodegradable, organic soaps, lotions, and shampoos
- Waffle cotton bathrobes
- Walk-in closet with in-room safe
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening turn-down service
- 110V electrical outlets (standard American outlets)
- Hair dryer on request
- Coffee maker
- Mini bar
- In room safe
- Hammock and Futon lounge
|December 1, 2020- April 30, 2021:||$475|
|May 1, 30, 2021:||$375|
|December 1, 2021-April 30, 2022:||$475|
|Additional Person (2021-November 12yrs +):||$99|
|Additional Child (6-11yrs +):||$55|
|Double occupancy price includes a full breakfast. Rates subject to a 9% Hotel Tax in USD.|
|All rates include: Gallon Jug Airstrip free shuttle to and from Chan Chich, bicycles and wi-fi in the restaurant.|
|General Terms and Conditions: Pre-payment: 50% Deposit due at time of reservation.|
|Balance due 60 days prior to check-in date.|
- 61+ days’ notice, 100% refund less processing fee of $100 plus taxes
- 30 – 60 days’ notice, 50% refund less processing fee of $100 plus taxes
- 0-29 days’ notice, no refund
- Children between 6 and 11 years of age are required to pay the specified Child Rate.
- Children 12 years and older pay full rate.