The Chan Chich Lodge Deluxe Cottages are built on top of the Main Plaza of the Mayan Temple the property protects. The thatched roofs of the cottages were inspired by traditional Mayan architecture. Each cottage is situated just a short walk from the main lodge.
Enjoy native tropical landscape views from your wrap around veranda with hammock, chairs, and futon for lounging.
In our jungle environment we offer you a rare opportunity to unplug and enjoy the sounds of howler monkeys and birdsong.
Due to our fragile eco-system, we ask that you use the biodegradable products we provide, or bring your own biodegradable soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
From: $375USD per night.
Deluxe Cottage Amenities:
- 2 queen size beds or 1 king sized bed (depending on cabana) with hand-crafted mosquito netting and natural eucalyptus fibre-cotton blended linens to enhance your sleep experience. (occupancy 2-4 adults)
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious en suite bathroom with lighted mirrors, double sinks, toilet and bidet, and double-headed rain shower with biodegradable, organic soaps, lotions, and shampoos
- Waffle cotton bathrobes
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening turn-down service
- 110V electrical outlets (standard American outlets)
- Hair dryer on request
- Mini bar
- Electric Kettle
- French Press
- Hammock and Futon lounge